Saturday, November 26, 2011

parka parka














I have been addicted to parkas some time already. Isabel Marant FW collection was the last drop - the label has such amazing oversized biker jackets with cosy white fur. I just had to sew myself a parka with white fur lining immediately! So I opened my enormous fabric counter and used materials I had long time or leftovers from previous projects. The only thing I bought was the short haired fur. So now I have a super warm parka and a little room for new fabrics :)
My parka is more similar to traditional. From Isabel I stole only white curly fur idea and oversized form - my parka has huge pockets and hood. Also it is the first not fitted overdress I have made to myself. Ok winter, you can come now!

And, oh yes, my blond time is over... Just needed a change.

Snood and boots: New Yorker, shirt: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment